Talent Acquisition Partner
WHO WE ARE
Mirado Consulting is not your average consulting firm. We pride ourselves on working to be the top tech consulting firm in Stockholm. A firm that attracts, develops, excites and retains outstanding people. One aspect of our formula is simple, hire pure talents that are insanely passionate about what they do and watch magic happen. We’re also proud to have such a supportive and encouraging culture where there’s always someone there to help and listen. Since our inception in mid 2015, we have grown to 40 top talents, that has a phenomenal impact on our customers’ products and businesses.
About the role
Because of our continuous growth we are now in need of another experienced Talent Acquisition Partner. You will join our current TA-team and together with them drive the entire hiring process; sourcing, interviewing, and closing engineering talents from all over the world. The role offers a unique opportunity where you will play a crucial part in the company’s future success and growth. You will have a lot of influence over the recruitment strategy and help us evolve and grow in the right direction.
Check out last years trip to Greece and say hello to your future colleagues!
You will join a company that offers great opportunity for both personal and professional growth, where you get to be part of an exciting journey and work with creative and encouraging people. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background is the key to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our client’s users.
What you'll do
- Take full ownership of the recruitment process from search to hire
- Perform first interview and guide candidates through our recruitment process and make sure their experience is as good as possible
- Keep our ATS updated and organized
- Stay updated on what is going on in the tech scene
- Create, test and improve sourcing strategy to find best possible talents
- Continuously track relevant KPIs to evaluate strategies and detect areas of improvement
- Contribute and evolve our company employer brand through social media activity, workshops and other social events
- At least 3 years’ experience recruiting technical engineers
- Deep knowledge of the Swedish and Stockholm technology hiring market
- A decent level of technical knowledge and a strong interest to learn
- Exceptional sourcing skills across multiple platforms with the ability to attract and engage passive candidate pools
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to build lasting relationships
- Fluency in English, preferably knowledge in Swedish
- Product, Project and Tech Management
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
It all starts with you!
We believe in creating an entrepreneurial environment that is empowering and gives our colleagues a lot of freedom and influence in the way we work. Our formula is simple, hire talents that are passionate about what they do and watch magic happen.
We take pride in our team's unlimited creativity, which is evident in the events and activities we frequently organize. Our workplace is truly magic!
Talent Acquisition Partner
Loading application form
Already working at Mirado?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.