Who we are
Mirado Consulting is not your average consulting firm. We pride ourselves on working to be the top tech consulting firm in Stockholm. A firm that attracts, develops, excites and retains outstanding people. Our formula is simple, hire pure talents that are insanely passionate about what they do and watch the magic happen. Since our inception in mid 2015, we have grown to 25 top talents, that have a phenomenal impact on our customers’ products and businesses on a daily basis.
What makes us different to other consultancies?
Unlike your usual consultancy, we put our Engineers first; do you wish you had more control over the technology and projects you are working on?
We will ask you what you love doing in terms of technologies and products and then find a project that will thrill you.
What you’ll do
You will be working onsite 5 days a week with leading tech companies in Stockholm such as Spotify, King, Klarna, Dice, iZettle, Doktor24 and many more! You will also benefit from Mirado’s extraordinary culture and Learning and Development platform.
Our assignments are longer than usual, lasting 1 to 2 years depending on the project and how you feel about it. It is important for us to match you to assignments that you are passionate about and where you can feel challenged.
Who you are
- We love Passionate people - You have a great attitude, you have high energy, you have a hunger to learn and you love to celebrate
- We love Humble people - You treat people with respect independent of their position and you take time to help your colleagues
- We love High Performers - You run the extra mile and stand responsible for your end results, you keep your deadlines
- We love people that take Ownership - You are proactive and self-motivated, you are self-improving, you treat root causes instead of symptoms, you act as a leader
- We love Team players - You take time to listen to your colleagues to get a better understanding, you invite other in your work, you communicate in a good manner, you work to improve transparency
Ideal skills & experience
- The ability to design, develop and deploy front-end services, focusing on maintainability and an adherence to design requirements
- The ability to work closely with other developers to set standards for client-server APIs
- Experience with aligning tech-stacks and design between multiple teams to ensure consistency for the end user
Examples of technologies we use
- React, Angular, Vue
- RXJS, Redux, MobX
- WebPack, NPM, Rollup
- Reactive, functional, programming models
We also offer a best-in-class salary, benefits, a bonus scheme, share options and 25-30 days paid leave (dependant on seniority level).
At Mirado we are proud to nurture a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can and should apply. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. We welcome all applicants and look forward to hearing from you!
(We are not currently hiring remote workers so you must be willing to relocate to Stockholm)