WHO WE ARE
Mirado Consulting is not your average consulting firm. We pride ourselves on working to be the top tech consulting firm in Stockholm. A firm that attracts, develops, excites and retains outstanding people. One aspect of our formula is simple, hire pure talents that are insanely passionate about what they do and watch magic happen. We’re also proud to have such a supportive and encouraging culture where there’s always someone there to help and listen. Since our inception in mid 2015, we have grown to 40 top talents, that has a phenomenal impact on our customers’ products and businesses.
About the role
We are continuing to grow and are therefor expanding our recruitment team with another tech recruiter. We are looking for someone with previous experience within recruitment, but passion is always our priority. It's an exciting position in a very supportive environment that offers a lot of personal and professional growth. You will work closely together with a growing team of recruitment specialists and as a team drive the entire hiring process; sourcing, interviewing, and closing engineering talents from all over the world. You will also be involved in developing our internal processes and the company's employer brand through social media activity, workshops and other social events.
Join us and be part of a unique journey where you'll have the freedom to create your own path while being surrounded by creative and encouraging colleagues. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background is the key to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our client’s users.
What you'll do
- Take ownership of the full recruitment process
- Perform first interview and guide candidates through our recruitment process and make sure their experience is as good as possible
- Keep our ATS updated and organized
- Stay updated on what is going on in the tech scene
- Create, test and improve sourcing strategy to find best possible talents
- Continuously track relevant KPIs to evaluate strategies and detect areas of improvement
- Contribute and evolve our company employer brand through social media activity, workshops and other social events
- Previous experience recruiting, preferably technical roles
- Understanding and interest in the Swedish tech scene
- A decent level of technical knowledge and a strong interest to learn
- Previous sourcing skills across multiple platforms with the ability to attract and engage passive talents
- Product, Project and Tech Management
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
It all starts with you!
We believe in creating an entrepreneurial environment that is empowering and gives our colleagues a lot of freedom and influence in the way we work. Our formula is simple, hire talents that are passionate about what they do and watch magic happen.
We take pride in our team's unlimited creativity, which is evident in the events and activities we frequently organize. Our workplace is truly magic!
Loading application form
Already working at Mirado?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.